Monday 29 October 2007

A Taxi Cab Drivers Confessions

Hi to you all,
One time this fit looking girl about 25 years old,was in my taxi & in about 5 minutes she was telling me she was having an affair with her boy friends best mate.she loved them both in different ways & didn't know where it was all going to end.Her lover was the best in bed,but he was not as considerate & caring as her boyfriend of 2 years,who had a great sense of humour,more generous & better looking than her lover,but when it came to shagging,her boyfriend did not have the staying power. The intense highs she has with her lover stays with her for hours,she said with a sparkle in her eyes & a fabulous smile on her face.I can still see that happy look on her face in my mind,even today. she was down on a visit to Brighten & as she thought she would never see me again she just opened up & told me her story.

No comments: